Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide on-site application education at his/her Siemens systems; incl. demo demonstration, turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications
- "Provide customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. have the ability of clinical application of M1 product technology, adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio"
- Provide professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting
- Care VIP customer and increase communication with VIP customer site
- Study new product and coach new hire
- Provide business information and opportunities to lead generation and CDV support
- Assist the development of central Application Training courses and execution of specific on-site Application Training courses for customer
- Support the PLM/CRM process, incl. field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience
- Support sales team, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies. Collect clinical images and competitor's information for sales and marketing request
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree (or above) with major in medical imaging, clinical medicine and related discipline
- Internal certification: Complete level 3 training courses
- Good command of English, CET4 is mandatory
- Strong execution, good communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer orientation, collaboration and good time management
- Able to handle multiple task
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 180383
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time