PreSales Channel Solution Consultant II (Siemens Manufacturions Operations Management Portfolio)
(Midwest location, prefer Chicago area)
The Manufacturing Operations Management Presales Solution Consultant position is a key technical role that develops and executes strategies in our sales efforts to expand MOM solutions in the Industrial Machinery, Heavy Equipment, Automotive, and Transportation industries.
This position is a lead role engaging in a wide variety of sales opportunities that will a have a substantial impact on the success of customers through direct involvement in presales activities. The person filling this position will report directly to the Director of Solution Consulting.
Primary Responsibilities include working with sales orchestrators as they identify and engage in Siemens Manufacturing Operations Management Portfolio opportunities in the field. This individual will play a key role in helping to develop new business opportunities and will take a lead role in communicating and demonstrating the value of our products to prospect executives and prospect evaluation teams. Must have a broad understanding of manufacturing environments, be able to demonstrate core capabilities, and communicate the value of industry specific digital threads
- Assistance in qualification of new opportunities.
- Assistance in development of demonstration and presentation storyboards and supporting collateral.
- Participation in customer/prospect facing events supporting presentations and demonstrations.
- Coordination and leadership of extended Simulation Presales resources.
- Assistance in demand generation activities such as webinars, seminars and roadshows.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Presales-related experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of Manufacturing Operations Management software.
- Must currently reside in the Midwest (MI, WI, IL, MN, OH, IN, Iowa) region or east of the Mississippi River area, strongly prefer candidates currently located in Chicago.
- Strong understanding and use of Digital Factory concepts and market trends.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple opportunities and/or projects.
- Strong technical background and understanding of how software solutions address customer business objectives
- Travel: 60%
· NOTE: Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sales/technical experience
- Value-based sales skills
- Proven ability to implement or define complex software solutions.
- Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people in discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
Job ID: 180465
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.