We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our service sales team who will work with the Technical Sales leads to develop proposals and life cycle cost models for O-OEM and Multi-Brand wind turbine O&M opportunities in the Americas region with focus on the US & Canada. This role will also support the Multi-Brand and OOEM sales strategies for wind opportunities in North America including business development, marketing and trade shows.
- Execute the steps of the sales process including cost modeling and bid approvals
- Coordinate the proposal development process with customer bids, proposals, presentations, contract exhibits
- Prioritize the activities of a multi-functional team in the areas of specification review, service product selection, commercial strategy, cost/price development and proposal generation.
- Support the technical sales lead in contract negotiations
Develop relationships with key customer personnel
- Support execution of sales strategy for key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities. Lead development of calculations for cost and price models for wind turbine service contracts
- Coordinate and distribute high quality Sales Business Approval packages
Develop customer offers, and subsequent contracts
- Align with Wind Power Onshore Operations, Supply Chain, EHS, Engineering and other Product Lines, regionally and globally, to develop service offerings
- Support initiatives and presentations for management
- Utilize Salesforce.com for opportunity and CRM management
- BS in business or analytical/ technical discipline
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to think outside the box and develop creative value-added propositions for customers
- Strong communication &
- Team-player mind set.
- Strong quality & organization orientation.
- Demonstrates initiative and result oriented.
- Excellent at Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Renewable energy experience preferred
Job Family Responsibilities:
Resolves very complex technical problems to meet customers' needs. Assists Sales Team in establishing schedules and pricing. Reaches out to various organizations within SGRE to solve issues.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID: 180471
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.