This position is primarily the maintenance of large size crystal growing furnaces, and associated equipment required for their operation with/without documentation. This position is also accountable for other maintenance activities in the production area.
• This role is responsible mainly for mechanical maintenance.
• Must be able to work with and without prints.
• This position also requires innovation (coming up with solutions when necessity requires it) and minor custom fabrication.
• Reforming precious metals.
• Disassembly and reassembly of vacuum furnaces refractory.
• Use helium leak checker to identify vacuum leaks.
• Mechanically maintaining of large size crystal growing furnaces.
• Performing maintenance and cleaning of equipment related to our processes.
• Performing equipment maintenance and repair in and on special environmentally controlled room when required.
• Support work process on weekends, holidays, and work overtime during regular workweek when required.
• Maintaining cleanness in work place.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• HS diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
• 3-5 years of manufacturing experience.
* Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills
• Some travel to vendors may be required (local only).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Milling, Machining, and Welding experience would be considered a plus.
• Works well alone and alongside engineering team.
• Ability to effectively work in a small team environment as well as individually with minimal guidance or instruction.
Job ID: 180488
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.