- Responsible for the quality management and compliance activities to include: Non-Conformance quality handling and reporting, source inspection, supplier qualification and audit. Additional tasks as assigned in support of the Small Engine Business.
- Compile data (Cost of Non-Conformance), identify trends, and prepare periodic Quality Systems Management Reviews (with proposed action items) for Senior and Executive Quality and Operations management
- Provide monthly reports on KPIs and the status of the quality function
- Process and manage supplier and customer concessions
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner
- Support all functions within the Small Engine Business as required for quality related topics
- Be the subject matter expert for quality inspections and audits
- Lead and implement multiple continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in a supplier quality engineering function in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in conducting internal and external quality audits
- Capable of processing concessions thoroughly and efficiently with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Capable of performing technical and administrative tasks required by the role
- Previous experience with Aero Derivative Gas Turbines is highly preferred.
- Direct experience in the gas turbine industry with a focus on Aerospace products and requirements
- Ability to work in a globally matrixed environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Familiar with Siemens PPQ process
Job ID: 180491
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.