SLN Onshore Oil & Gas addresses the E-A-D (Electrical, Automation, Digitalization) business in the O & G onshore up-; mid- and downstream industries. Special focus is on the fast and agile development of the field of digitization.
We require a Senior business development expert who can identify the needs and opportunities to expand the digital business portfolio of our industries with focus on IoT and Cloud offerings in the field of digital support applications and analytics.
In the role of Senior Business developer you will be responsible to coordinate a team of digital sales experts to drive and develop and drive a sales strategy for key region with the objective to establish a new revenue stream with the Digital application portfolio in the onshore Oil &Gas industry.
Background and responsibilities:
• 5 to 8 years’ Experience working in Oil & Gas environment. Experience in Upstream production environment is an advantage
• Experience working in sales or consulting environment in a management or team leader role coordinating a sales team.
• Strong ability to communicate and present to customer with consultative selling experience absolute required skill
• Experience in developing new markets and the ability to set targets and drive sales teams to meet sales objectives
• Experience in opportunity tracking and lead development, reporting on sales progress to executive management
• Consulting in different integration environments with focus on data management and IOT
• Experience on IT/OT integration with automation and control system as focus
• Deep knowledge of Automation, Electrification systems for Oil & Gas with focus on Upstream production environment.
• Knowledge of IT security, privacy and compliance policies and cybersecurity required
• BS Degree-Computer Science
Job ID: 180496
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.