If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses. As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our Financial Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead audit preparations and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- Review your audit team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
- Play a leading role in meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all audit team members after the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- 8-10 years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm, auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
- Strong academic history (university degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting or Commercial Project Management
- Strong multi Project Management and Team leadership skills
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
- Willingness to commit to global travel – up to 80% of the time
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 180507
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.