- Fully responsible on Cashboxes
- Preparing & Manage payment voucher & official receipt for processed invoices and ensuring that all transactions related to accounts payable are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparing, processing and monitoring Bank payments.
- Review and Follow up the vendors’ invoice and due payments.
- Responsible for verification of accounting documentation to be in accordance to financial transactions and in compliance with Siemens policies and guidelines.
- Create Sales order, customer invoices on ERP system and follow up the related collection.
- Reviews and analyzes project actual and forecast to support higher management.
- Prepares monthly cost forecasts and variance analysis, Leads monthly analysis of WBS and cost center to ensure correct cost allocation.
- Deal with team work related to accounting policy and procedure.
- Bachelor Degree of Finance or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience Needed: from 0 to 2 years
- Languages: English, Arabic
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 180531
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time