Siemens Industry is looking for a candidate interested in expanding their career and preparing themselves for the digital age. The Project Manager is a position where you will learn the skills necessary to grow in the Fire and Security Industry.
- The PM project manages medium and small projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- The PM works alongside technicians, engineers and other project managers
- The position reports directly to the Branch Operations Manager and works in a team with sixteen members.
- Manages project schedules
- Ensures project financial stability
- Works with engineering to provide quality deliverables
- Schedules on site technicians to program and commission systems
- Meets with customers and end users to develop relationships and ensure project execution meets contractual obligations
- Forecasts labor and material to meet project schedules
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Three to five years of technical background in Fire and Security
- Three to five years of construction background
- At least five years of work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft based applications
- Travel up to 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree Preferred
- NICET II or greater
Job ID: 180535
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.