The Industrial Design intern will utilize their creative and technical skills on a wide range of design/development assignments and related activities including:
• Build full scale prototype mock ups using foam core and 3D printed parts for usability and ergonomic studies, to evaluate functional layouts, volume studies and product design concepts
• Develop design concepts and solutions for products and product features using a variety of media and tools from hand sketches to 3D CAD models
• Compile design research including creating visuals to support industry trends, ergonomic data, Interaction Design analysis, etc.
• Assist designers to generate product color studies and product graphics (branding and labeling artwork) using graphics software
• Support designers with converting CAD data to use with the Virtual Reality tool for prototyping concepts to evaluate design, user and service access
• Collaborate with designers and cross functional team members including UX, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Mechanical Engineering and Marketing
Please provide link to portfolio samples
Job ID: 180545
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.