We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
You will ensure the correct costing of every single product of the factory including components, labor and overhead expenses. Ensure correct material cost accounting. Calculate annual standard cost and transfer price list.
- Report the efficiency result daily
- Monitor through reports with data from SAP that material cost is being recorded properly.
- Run the annual regulative process, defining standard costs and official transfer prices.
- Run costing exercises for new products projects.
- Manage production orders and general master data.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Career Administrative Economics, Accounting, Administration, Finance or related career.
- 1 year of proven experience as Costing Specialist or Finance (Internships are welcome)
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Nice to have knowledge in SAP
- Advanced English
Job ID: 180547
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time