If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses. As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our Operational Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee.
The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
For more information on Siemens Controlling & Finance Audit, please visit:
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Develop an understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation to management.
- Assist the Engagement Manager in leading the engagement team to prepare for engagements by reviewing the audit scope, determining the work plan, and participating in the risk assessment of the client environment prior to fieldwork.
- Actively support and monitor the progress of less experienced team members on audit methodology, execution of assigned tasks, and review of their working papers.
- Provide timely status updates to the Engagement Manager by communicating observations, engagement risks, and potential roadblocks.
· Actively seek clarification amongst team members on engagement task requirements, processes, controls and technical matters as needed.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Strong academic background including a bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related course of study
- 5 to 8 years of relevant operations experience in industries similar to Siemens (manufacturing, product business, construction contracts or project accounting) or comparable experience within Siemens
- Proficient in at least one of the following areas: Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Logistics, Project Management, Commercial Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Strategy
- Necessary skills, experience and motivation to develop out of the Controlling & Finance Audit department within 3-5 years and move into a business role at Siemens
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Demonstrated history of career advancement
- Ability to continue on an accelerated career track
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel required (80-100%): domestic and international
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- Related professional qualification (PMP, Six Sigma, or PM@Siemens)
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 180557
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.