The Client Service Project Manager is the first-line contact between a customer and/or sales account manager/field project manager. The position supports the customer service function by providing quotations and acting as a primary liaison for correspondence and communications with customers.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpret customer maintenance and/or repair specifications to technical personnel for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Review contractual terms and conditions for service specifications.
- Support shop personnel in execution of activity described in recommendations.
- Liaison between client and shop regarding status, scope change, hold points, etc.
- Develop specific quotations for repair work scopes with associated detailed costs.
- Provide concise and descriptive work instructions to the shop floor.
Prepare and deliver project documentation and progress reports for internal and external customers.
- Support and maintain Lean implementation projects.
- Assist with and support the various safety projects and initiatives within the Service Center.
- Closely monitor ongoing job-costs, with focus on cost actual versus quote/estimate.
- Perform contract review including Terms & Conditions per policy.
- Prepare and issue shop instructions for inspection and repair scopes referencing all appropriate repair and factory technical specifications.
- Collaborate with technical specialists and QA manager to ensure that all jobs are completed within job specific or general quality guidelines and assurances.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- High School Diploma
- 8 years of experience within manufacturing/shop environment
- Familiar with rotating and/or reciprocating equipment repairs ( steam turbines, centrifugal compressors, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, turbochargers, valves, dry gas seals)
- Strong communications at levels
- Experience with managing project life cycle and cost
- Must adapt to fast pace environment
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook.
- Experience working in an organization with a strong commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Flexible to work extended hours during shutdown time frames which can include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong capability in project management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 or more year experience in quoting hrs. and resources for repair scopes
- Familiarity and experience with rotating equipment (steam turbine, gas turbine, turbochargers, reciprocating compressors, valves and dry gas seals) repairs.
Job ID: 180580
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.