If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Cybersecurity within Siemens is taken incredibly seriously, and this is reflected in our taking a leadership role in the Charter of Trust–a commitment from some of the largest companies in the world to prioritize and address cybersecurity as part of modern digitalization. In support of the Charter of Trust, the cybersecurity audit practice within CF A plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee that our digitalization and technology advancements are resilient to cyber attack.
Learn more about our organization at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Learn more about Charter of Trust at: new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/cybersecurity.html
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Experience or knowledge with ethical hacking principles, tools and techniques to be able to communicate intelligently with the auditing team and with business stakeholders.
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks.
- Lead site visits in an international environment to ensure timely conclusion during fieldwork.
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments.
- Lead meetings with clients and articulate to non-IT personnel the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures.
- Assists the audit engagement product owner in determining audit program customization requirements and respective program steps.
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions.
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas offered in CF A.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field of study. Masters highly preferred.
- 7-8 years of relevant security experience in a professional environment or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Proven ability to lead teams with various skill sets to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated thought process and ability to keep infrastructure/products security central to daily efforts and in line with business risks.
- Ability to align technical efforts with business impact/risks.
- Curious enough to foster a team environment where probing questions and challenging the status quo is encouraged.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business contacts.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to grasp technical concepts easily.
- Excellent communication skills to maximize audit results
- Proven record of career development
- This position requires substantial worldwide travel to interface with business leaders in order to help you succeed in your engagements and to establish your professional relationships within Siemens
- Fluency in English is required
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 180586
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.