The Regional Channel Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing distribution sales plans and strategies for new and existing channel partners in the North Region which includes 14 states and represents over 200 million in sales. This person will report to the Director of Sales and have has 7 direct reports.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
• Develop and manage business sales plans that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to drive low voltage power distribution market share and revenue growth through our distribution channel of sales.
• Identify market gaps and develop channel strategies to achieve market share growth.
• Develop and maintain regional distribution landscape.
• Effectively partner with business units and customer support to effectively meet customer expectations.
• Prudently use selling resources such as specialists, management and best practices to maximize effectiveness of each business opportunity
• Build long term relationships with key strategic channel partner executives throughout the region and national landscape.
• Provide management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels with contractors and strategic channel partners.
• Utilize knowledge of market conditions, competitive strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and position Siemens as the vendor of choice.
• Develop and deliver customer presentations that articulate the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
• Work with product management to recommend product development based on market needs.
Required Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• 8-10+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing of (industrial/construction) products
• Strong track record of revenue growth in related positions industrial/construction industry
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, financials etc.
• Excellent track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
Capabilities: The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and thrive in a teaming environment. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must. Must be a good listener and seek good input from others, yet be decisive and timely in decision-making. The ideal candidates must thrive on change and continuous improvement in our complex, fast-paced environment.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
Job ID: 180588
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.