Siemens Digital Industries Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Spring 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, research & design
innovation, and human resources. More information on our specific roles are
included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United State without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior employees
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
University Relations Recruiting Intern
University Relations (UR) is focused on attracting, selecting, and hiring the best student talent into Siemens. The UR Intern will report to the Global Head of University Relations, and will partner with Siemens Software hiring managers in direct support of annual business objectives. The UR Intern will be exposed to the recruitment life cycle (identifying, attracting and assessing talent), assist in creating an impactful student experience and company culture, and contribute to new efforts towards employee retention. The UR Intern will be responsible for:
- Assisting with nationwide student recruitment strategy and efforts – from sourcing candidates, through successful onboarding
- The Strategic Student Program (SSP)
- Ad hoc student positions
- Selling Siemens as an employer of choice and contributing to the Siemens employer brand on campus
- Providing administrative support and assisting with data entry
- Planning student events to create an inclusive community and well-rounded student experience
- Supporting special projects as needed
- Studying for an undergraduate degree in Business, specializing in Human Resources, Management, Marketing, or Business Analytics
- Highly organized, able to coordinate and pursue multiple efforts simultaneously
- Rapid learner with strong project management skills
- Prior leadership roles, or experience collaborating with large groups is preferred but not required
- Interest in working with university students to identify and develop meaningful careers
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create custom reports
- Passionate about company culture and growing a highly interpersonal career
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes initiative, driven, and proactive
Job ID: 180611
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.