The Technical Manager is responsible for:
• Handling the Technical Management of a dedicated project in line with the defined requirements and in strict compliance with the platform
• Making sure that time-dependent decisions are made in respect of unresolved issues and escalating these if necessary
• Acting as an interface with Project Manager @Siemens, i.e. technical risks and opportunities, technical/engineering milestones
• Reach the platform and project targets in terms of technology, scope of functionality, timescales, quality and costs
• Fulfill all requirements with regards to product development and/or project handling
Area of Responsibility:
• Technical Responsible for Electrical Vehicle parts (Projects and Platform)
• Implement technical requirements so as to provide a feasible, functional, cost-optimized, certified and reliable vehicle overall.
• Rely on Engineering Teams and on Technical Managers (Platform, Mechanical, Electrical, Carbody and System)
• Monitor progress in relation to the project targets
• Represent the Technical Entity to the Vehicle Project Manager
• Clarify technical queries
• Agree technology interfaces with technical teams and Engineering teams
• Ensure the interface and the relationship between Engineering (Toulouse) and the Manufacturing site (Vienna-Austria)
Position localized in Toulouse (31-France), Frequent Business trips (France-Worldwide).
• Degree in Engineering, with Electric major
• 5 years minimum experience in Transport Activities, Railways preferably.
• Attracted by challenges
• You are fluent in English and in french. Another language (especially German) is an added value
Job ID: 180625
Company: Siemens Mobility SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time