We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance.
- You support the CRO for the Commercial Finance Region (responsible for Digital Transformation) in initiatives for digital credit decisions and country alignment
- You initiate and drive activities to use alternative information sources for ratings and credit decisions (e.g. social media, data crawling tools, text analytics) and methods (data analytics, machine learning, self learning algorithm) in close cooperation with specialists for data analytics at SFS
- Moreover, you work jointly with IT, screen the market for new technologies and analyze their potential benefit for Commercial Finance Risk Management
- You act as an intermediate between business and IT
- You actively propose measures to increase efficiency and speed of decisions, with focus on the small ticket business at Commercial Finance
- Additionally, you pro-actively manage a wide range of stakeholders on different hierarchy levels
- The foundation of your success is given by a profound theoretical basis, e.g. study of business IT, IT, mathematics, statistics or a relevant equal education
- You have experience in working in IT projects, preferably using agile project methods
- Advanced English skills are required (spoken and written)
- You have a self determined style of working and initiative
- Analytical skills as well as a creative and constructive personality are desirable
- You are customer focused and enjoy interaction with colleagues and business partners in an international environment
- The position makes occasional travelling to the different locations of SFS worldwide necessary
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 180629
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time