Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Functional Safety Field Tech Specialist - 180643
Job Location: USA - TX - Austin
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Functional Safety (FuSa) Field Technical Specialist
Functional Safety Field Technical Specialist role will work very closely with R&D and PE teams to productize Functional Safety verification solutions by engaging with targeted partner customers. Once the products are ready for broad engagement, the role will be responsible for growing business by qualifying, engaging, and deploying these products in the Americas Accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding available FuSa technologies: Austemper and Questa Formal technologies
• Understanding Automotive industry needs based on safety standards
• Working with DVT to qualify customers as early partners
• Be the field lead to make the partner customer engagements successful
• Understanding Automotive IC quality needs
• Developing collaterals tying Mentor technologies for Automotive IC quality needs
• Engaging with selected Automotive customers to prove complete Mentor Automotive IC quality solutions
• Interface with customers in all aspects of Functional Safety, across multiple verification products
• Develop well defined safety methodologies and best practices
• Drive Functional Safety product deployments
Expected Skills and Prior Experience:
• Prior involvement in taking products through ISO-26262 certification
• BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
• 10+ years of relevant experience in RISC/CISC CPU and/or complex digital control block design or verification
• Proven track record as a leader in the successful verification of complex ASIC’s, SOC, CPU’s, or IP
• Excellent written oral and verbal communications skills
• A passion for streamlined engineering processes and customer satisfaction through technical product deployment
• Knowledge in one or multiple automotive system domains (e.g. steering, powertrain, body/chassis, brake system, ADAS)
• Knowledge in industry standards and regulatory frameworks concerning the design and development of automotive systems including ISO 26262
• Experience in applying tools and technologies for the development, design and analysis (e.g. Testing, HIL/SIL/MIL, FMEA/FTA, ...)
• Automotive functional safety analysis and design experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 180643
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.