Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 射频工程师/RF Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Understand requirement from product manager and derive into functional requirement specification .
2. Design software subsystem or components. Describe the detailed design in design specification 设计软件子系统或组件并撰写设计文档
3. Implement source code and unit test in good quality .
4. Review source code from peer developer.
5. Fix software bug reported in defect management system .
6. Perform software integration in system and transfer feature to software tester.
7. Review and inspect technique document.
8. Investigate customer complaint and write report in a timely basis .
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Typically 3 years' experience in software development.
2. Object oriented software engineering experience in C++/C# for large software system.
3. Knowledge of design pattern.
4. Preferably in medical device industry
5. English skill both in verbal and written
6. Interactions with team members to drive information sharing and collaboration on task completion
7. Work with team members to achieve shared goal in effective way
8. Programming skill and software engineering
9. Trace technical problem to root-cause
10. DICOM standard knowledge in data format and communication
11. Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Biomedical Engineering
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 180661
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time