What are my job responsibilities?
- To plan, coordinate, monitor and report routine preventive maintenance and unplanned corrective maintenance of the Electrical Network Monitoring and Control System (ENMCS) at Utilities Kerteh and Utilities Gebeng.
- To plan resource, material and equipment requirements and to control material consumption for the execution of the activities.
- To supervise and control service engineers and/ or subcontractors engaged for the execution of the activities.
- To perform planned or unplanned corrective maintenance on the Electrical Network Monitoring and Control System (ENMCS) as and when required by either Utilities Kerteh or Utilities Gebeng.
- To provide full report on all activities carried out in relation to any reported incident and all the findings, root cause and solutions used.
- To plan and perform regular/ periodic preventive maintenance and health check of the ENMCS (inclusive of IEC61850 network, intelligent electronic devices or IEDs, protection relays and associated equipment) at Utilities Kerteh and Utilities Gebeng.
- To be on standby to support Utilities Kerteh and Utilities Gebeng for any planned or unplanned corrective maintenance at site.
- Experience in handling of Siprotec / Reyrolle Relays will be advantage. Experience other electrical can be consider too.
How can I qualify for the role?
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience with Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and/or Power Plant industry and familiar with IEC 61850 and protection relay systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens SIPROTEC and REYROLLE relays and SPPA-T3000 control systems are preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and is a team player.
- Result-oriented coupled with strong analytical skills
- Exposure in working in a multi-cultural environment is preferred.
- Must be willing to be based in East Coast region (Kerteh/ Gebeng) of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Willing to commit to a 36-month contract position.
Job ID: 180663
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time