Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Drive and execute the go-to-market strategy for SFS COF AM Industry sales towards annual targets and also drive activities supporting longer term target fulfillment in line with corporate guidelines. This includes serving Siemens as a partner (Proximity) to drive Siemens business and move the overall business mix towards vendor business.
· To provide strong sales leadership to the organization and lead the Industrial team
· Participate in the strategic development and operational performance of Commercial Finance Americas organization
· Contribute to the business planning, budgeting and forecasting activities within SFS COF AM in line with Group guidelines and timescales. To review and report on progress against plans, budgets and forecasts and recommend actions to ensure key business performance indicators are met.
· Build, lead and motivate a high performing sales team in order to ensure the availability of the necessary knowledge, skills and expertise within the organization to meet the strategic needs of the business.
· Direct and control the activities of industrial sales related matters of compliance, with specific focus on regulatory and legal and fiscal matters in cooperation with the respective departments in the region.
· Support full compliance towards Siemens governance and compliance frameworks and controls.
· Cooperate and collaborate with functions Finance, Operations and Risk in order to execute a successful business performance and ensure a full and effective delivery of credit, underwriting and commercial decisions in line with policy and agreed service levels.
· Lead the industry sales organization operationally based on own sales experience. Focusing on smaller, medium business, vendor referred and program management. To deliver customer value proposition based on service, technology and automation.
· Contribute to a culture within the Commercial Finance Region Americas that fosters cross-functional working, ownership, drives overall growth of the company and the development of employees.
· Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or similar field
· 10+ years of finance and sales leadership experience or equivalent within a financial company in the vendor space. Preferably in a complex group structure with functional setup and several internal service deliveries.
· Strong performance track record of sales leadership and own sales experience achievements
· Highly commercial with strong P&L and balance sheet understanding
· High self-motivated and target driven personality
· Experience of working in a dynamic environment with the complexity of different business models, functions, regions and the overall matrix organization.
· Understanding of financial services products and markets – specifically leasing, lending, factoring, gathered via leading financial services organizations
· Knowledge of an industrial business in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 180665
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.