- Corrective maintenance and services for power plant Distributed Control System (DCS)-systems, especially turbine control system on site
- Technical consulting and support for service technicians and customers via telephone or face to face
- Development of specific technical solutions on customers demand
- Optimization for power plant DCS-systems, especially turbine control system on site
- Support for gas turbine maintenance services on site
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others.
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronic, I&C or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in I&C turbine service or maintenance business
- Knowledge of Siemens DCS SPPA-T3000 will be a plus
- Willing to travel (about 80%)
Job ID: 180668
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time