Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Responsible for designing ,modeling and drafting of Steam turbine components and assemblies in ProE/NX considering full spectrum of design requirements (functionality, robustness, cost effectiveness, manufacturing ﹠ technology, assembly and service).
2. Prepares and checks assembly drawings, detailed drawings, manufacturing sketches, layouts as per standards requirement and creation of Bill of materials
3. Responsible for providing R&D support to Shop /site for evaluation of non-conformance reports and defines further measures & Troubleshooting for manufacturing deviations and site issues.
4. Responsible for providing R&D support to Proposal team for bidding purposes as and when needed.
5. Knowledge of aspects of Mechanical Integrity of steam turbine components
6. Knowledge of product development process of a product.
7. Knowledge of Quality Management system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- M.Tech / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-8 years’ prior experience in R&D / Engineering as Design Engineer in Steam Turbine industry.
- Sound Technical knowhow of Steam turbine Design and its functionality.
- Knowledge of Design Tools like ProE, AutoCAD , NX and systems like SAP ,Team Center.
- Hands on experience of creating 3D assemblies / Models / Drawings / SAP
- Experiance on two domain( Design +Mechanics( Abaqus / Ansys ) would be added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 180681
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time