Build the future with us!
Are you a “people person”, caring about colleagues’ health and safety? Are you really passionate about making the workplace sustainable and promoting the “zero-harm” culture? Join Siemens in the role of Responsabile del Servizio Prevenzione e Protezione, in Milan.
Your new role – Make the safety culture grow
· Assess and evaluate risks related to workplace and tasks, support the safety employers to put in place necessary measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, according current regulatory system and legislative decree 81/2008;
· Suggest and elaborate preventive and protective measures according art. 28, comma 2 legislative decree 81/2008, and control of application of suggested measures;
· Manage programs of training and information addressed to employees;
· Attend to meetings about health & safety and periodical meetings according art. 35 legislative decree 81/2008.
What will you manage?
· Health & Safety issues supporting the Safety Employers (Datori di Lavoro) in evaluation, assessment and analysis of risks related to work activities;
· Relationships with stakeholders internal (CEO, HR, Labour Representants) and external (public authotities);
· Training campaign about Health and Safety according legislative requirements;
· Support to Country EHS Officer to promotion and implementation of Siemens programs Healthy@Siemens and Zero Harm Culture.
· Experience in Health & Safety domain, electrical sector preferred;
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to health and safety;
· Mandatory RSPP Training certification according to art.32 legislative decree 81/2008 e Accordo Stato Regioni del 07.07.16:
- · modulo B – 48 ore – “Credito formativo soggetto ad aggiornamento quinquennale”
- · modulo A – 28 ore – “Credito formativo permanente”
- · modulo C – 24 ore – “Credito formativo permanente”
· Strong ability to interact and influence stakeholders at all levels;
· Good communication skills, with ability to explain ideas and points of view in a clear, concise manner, clarifies the major points and looks for alternative explanations to ensure that message is understood;
· Valid experience to define and plan successful of communication and change management initiatives in order to spread health & safety culture;
· Consultancy approach;
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Engineering or technical diploma;
· Ability to Coordinate a team of ASSP.
· Available to frequent business trips on national level;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realize the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smartworking) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of its employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we manage only online applications (in English) and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Job ID: 180686
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time