How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters
• You will be Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
• You have to Demonstrate ability to interact with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
• You need to Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
• You have to Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
• You should have Working knowledge of any Content Management System based on single sourcing concept is preferable
What you need to make real what matter
•Qualification: BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA – (in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent)
• 1 to 3 years of experience in the field of technical documentation
• Experience working with European partners and flexible to work across partner time zones to suit work requirements
• Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
• Excellent technical writing, communication and grammar skills
• Proficiency in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio
• Familiarity with Lean/Agile development is preferable
• Should be a good team player capable, of managing multiple project activities
• Should be analytic thinker, innovative and has good problem solving skills
• Ability to work as an individual contributor and take ownership.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 180719
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time