Material Handler-2 Shift
Currently hiring for a SECOND SHIFT Material Handler position. Must be able to run multiple pieces of handling equipment such as a Fork Truck, a High Reach, Pallet Jack, and other specialized equipment. Responsibilities include:
1. Use of all required safety equipment
2. Receive and perform work assignments from Team Leads and Group Leads.
3. Follow written and verbal work instructions
4. Accurately document all materials shipped and received.
5. Competent work with SAP and other computer systems when required.
6. Pull and deliver kits and materials accurately. Use of hand scanners and mobile equipment
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic department.
8. Ability to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pass background check and UA-
- Ability to perform both inside and outdoor tasks in different climates
Job ID: 180753
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.