• Driving the software development process cycle based on agile framework
• Ensuring all relevant process steps including sprint planning, retrospectives, grooming, sprint reviews and daily standups
• As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
• Working with a team of Scrum Masters to build proficiency, consistency and effectiveness of Scrum processes in entire project
• Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
• Facilitating team collaboration and communication
• Quality assurance in project ; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
• Supporting the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally
• Supporting the team to commit for challenging but realistic and reliable iteration results
• Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
• Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
• Driving the continuous improvement of the team
• Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Project Management and/or Scrum Master positions is a must
• Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
• Experience in working and applying Agile/Scrum for minimum 2 years in a software development team is required. (Scrum Master role is preferred.)
• Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
• Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events, including Scrum of Scrums, Continuous Integration.
• Excellent communication, mentoring and motivating skills is a must.
• Ability to coach multiple teams for creating high-value products while working collaboratively and self organizing.
• Knowledge of different and creative Scrum techniques is preferred. (Different Retrospective formats, Burndown techniques, Estimation)
• Experience with different Agile/Scrum tracking tools,
• Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles and their advantages and disadvantages.
• Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
• No restriction for travelling
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 180766
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time