We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As the Business Group Tax Manager, you will be responsible for advising Siemens Group operating companies. You will be focused on existing global business models as well as new business models which continuously evolve driven by digitalization. You will participate in, and / or, drive projects and act as an expert in the fields of transfer pricing and direct taxation.
- Your main contacts besides the operating units will be colleagues from local Siemens tax teams, external advisors and local tax administrations.
- Since you are part of a global team of experienced tax experts, you will be supported in your role. However, we expect and encourage you to show self-initiative and take responsibility.
- You will work on projects in multiple jurisdictions around the world and with diverse operating units of the Siemens Group. Based on your experience in transfer pricing and international taxation you can ensure, in collaboration with other tax experts, comprehensive tax advisory to the businesses.
- Your new responsibility will comprise reporting to the Head of Business Group Tax Management.
- You have successfully passed a university degree in Law, Finance or Business Administration.
- Years of experience in transfer pricing and / or international taxation are expected. Practical knowledge of different tax jurisdictions is of an advantage.
- You should be solution orientated, a strong communicator and enjoy working in international teams.
- A high level of fluency in English complete your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 180776
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time