The Rotational Development Program (RDP) is an eighteen-month program with three exciting rotations. This program places you front and center at some of the most exciting and dynamic areas of our business. From wind farms to the factory floor, you’ll be at the center of the action, as you gain the skills and knowledge to move your career in exciting new directions.
The RDP provides a broad-based understanding of the Wind Power business through:
• Classroom training and challenging, high-impact work assignments
• Mentorship from experienced employees within the organization
• Opportunities to develop close networks within the Renewable Energy environment
Program start date is summer 2020.
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
• Graduation Date: Candidates must graduate by the program start date, but no more than two years prior
• Leadership experience (school, work, extracurricular activities)
• Interest in hands on assignments
• Passionate about renewable energy
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Advanced MS Office skills (word, excel, powerpoint)
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate, and travel as required by the program
• Candidates must not exceed a personal body weight of 265 pounds (due to safety equipment requirements), be able to completely differentiate between colors, and cannot be claustrophobic or afraid of heights
• Driving is an essential function of the job and applicants must have a valid driver’s license at the time of application with an acceptable driving record. Employees must maintain a valid license and acceptable driving record and may be subject to periodic DMV checks of their license.
• Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
• Bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
• Wind Power or Renewable Energy track or focus in school
• Office 365
Job ID: 180778
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.