We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- In this role, you’ll participate to the complete product life-cycle of SCADA applications.
- You will participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
- You will strive for high-quality designs SCADA applications.
- You will ensure implementation realizes the design in a simple and clean way.
- You will participate not only code-review, but peer review of all artefact produced during software production.
- You will write extensive unit tests.
- You will contribute ATDD test suite for end-to-end automated tests.
- You will create and maintain continuous Integration environment.
- You will be a member of distributed, international team using Scrum Framework.
- You will actively contribute to agile development team with agile mindset.
- You will continuously improve the tools, processes, methods used by the team.
- You will be conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines while accomplishing your tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or a related area.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with modern web technologies and libraries (HTML5, Websocket, CSS3, Less, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Eager to learn industrial automation domain and Siemens specific technologies.
- Excellent command of English.
What would be beneficial?
- Experience in CI/CD, TDD, ATDD and Test Automation (Jenkins, Selenium, SpecFlow).
- Proven interest of closely following latest developments in web-scale applications and being an early adopter of disruptive trends/Technologies,
- Knowledge of user-friendly interface design processes and methodology.
What else do I need to know?
Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
No restrictions for travelling in and abroad.
We welcome Diversity!
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
A Career without Physical
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receiving applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
You would not like to miss a challenging and rewarding career with our team! We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please find more information at: www.siemens.
Job ID: 180779
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time