Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center Supporting the Service process and ensure optimal performance
- Escalate incidents directly to the "Regional Support Center" (RSC) according to the defined parameters Inform Customer Care Center on all escalation issues
- Report any customer complaints with proper documentation
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
Job ID: 180791
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time