Inside Product Specialist III- Account Development Rep
(Troy, MI office)
Siemens Account Development Representatives work directly with selling teams, in an assigned region, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution of new business strategies will
include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Candidates must be highly proficient in communication and coordination with internal organizations. They must understand the overall value proposition of the solutions they are selling and be able to quickly communicate the message. Success in the position depends heavily on building a trusted partnership with the local sales team to define a dynamic list of target accounts and agreement on upfront pursuit strategies.
• Target account development and management:
o Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies
o Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence
o Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction
o Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and SalesForce) to identify new interest
o Systematically follow-up all target account activities to develop total qualified opportunities that produce an above average close rate
o This position requires an individual who is able to interact with a large variety of people: sales and marketing teams, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility including the executive level.
o Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential.
o The individual must be articulate and have story-telling ability.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for this position:
• 3+ years of inside sales and/or direct selling experience
• Must currently reside in commutable distance to Troy, MI.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Fearless and Persistent in cold calling new account targets
• Growing existing accounts in new divisions and qualifying new business prospects
• Proven ability to open doors, and build relationships at all levels in an organization
• Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers
• Works well on a team and has strong communication skills
• Highly organized and can manage a large volume of opportunities
• Proficient in using CRM systems
• Ability to research and quickly simulate information into action
• Self-motivated and target driven
NOTE: Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Inside sales or direct selling experience
• Engineering and or technical background beneficial.
Job ID: 180792
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.