The Plasma Protein Sales Specialist is a field-based position responsible for driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Plasma Protein product lines. The Sales Specialist reports to the Plasma Protein National Sales Director, and operates as a key member of the local sales team which includes the DX sales force. The team works collectively to exceed annual revenue targets.
- Works closely with DX sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new Plasma Protein equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
- Actively identifies new prospects and successfully positions Siemens solutions to win account and drive market share gain.
- Manages installed base of Siemens Systems and increases revenue particularly through penetration with newly launched assays.
- Functions as key sales expert for plasma protein diagnostic towards generalists, enabling customer relation and sales success.
- Coordinates all sales opportunity based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
- Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to insure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
- The Specialist will work with the DX sales force to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
- Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, Scientific Support, the Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to insure customer satisfaction.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
- Minimum degree requirement BA and 3+ years sales experience for plasma protein solutions
- Knowledge of key plasma protein diagnostic markers, particularly ‘Free Light Chains’
- 75% travel required.
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
Clinical Diagnostics- Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience strongly preferred
Individual will possess valid driver’s license in good standing.
Individual must be 21 years old to participate in Siemens required vehicle plan.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 180797
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.