Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a 2nd shift Warehouse Operator at our Plainfield, Indiana, Distribution Center
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As an Operator, you will be responsible for:
- RF Gun picking on equipment as well as on foot
- Packing shipments at a pack station
- Keeping your workspace clean and safe
- Maintaining appropriate productivity and quality
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below,
and would like to do develop
your career with Healthineers
- You want to work at a company that provides important medical services and products
- You have a good work ethic, coming to work every day and on-time
- You are able to work with a diverse group of people
- You are energetic and self-motivated
- You have good communication skills
- You understand what customer service is and you care about it
- You care about the quality of work that you do every day
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment (35-46 degrees) for up to 10 hours per day if needed
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 180805
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.