Siemens US Talent Acquisition
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Glasgow Consumables Manufacturing produces high quality diagnostic tests used on several different platforms (Dimension, Vista, IMT, Status, Syva, ADVIA, Atellica) in clinical laboratories throughout the world. The Testing Laboratory at Glasgow performs various analytical tests on raw materials, semi-finished materials and finished products to assure that our customers receive products that conform to strict specifications.
Management System) Business Analyst
will support all of Consumables Manufacturing at
Glasgow for testing data related issues.
This position interacts with chemists, chemical
technicians, QC technicians, QA administrative clerks, Inventory operators, and
IT personnel (including hardware and software resources). The nature of these interactions includes
answering questions, acquiring system requirements, troubleshooting LIMS
problems, attending/facilitating meetings, implementing software application
setups, software validations and training.
LIMS Business Analyst responsibilities includes but not limited to system setup, system troubleshooting, and performing training. LIMS Business Analyst provides technical details on system configuration and maintenance of testing data on FDA part 11 compliant system used for product release.
1. Participate in the development of software system function requirements.
2. Provides guidance on Requirement documents for LIMS changes
3. Performs validations on LIMS changes using requirements/test case documents.
4. Designs user training procedures and conducts user trainings as necessary.
5. Design testing template for all new methods in LIMS
6. Coordinates changes with system programmers.
7. Maintain LIMS tables that support data processing.
8. Support extraction data processing from different platforms.
9. Creates and monitors LIMS user accounts
10. Creates LIMS based Certificate of Analysis (COA) templates.
11. Create and update testing worksheets (SOPs)
- Working to drive adoption of organizational and/or system related changes to achieve desired business results, including greater utilization and higher proficiency.
- Acting as a change mentor for business owners and employees helping them transition through the change process.
- Incumbent is responsible for understanding and complying with Siemens’s Standards for Business.
- Conduct and is always expected to conduct themselves and their work activities in an ethical manner.
- You will be responsible for understanding the Quality Management System (QMS).
- You will be expected to work safely and follow established safety policies and procedures.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
2. Intermediate understanding of MS Office 2010
3. At least 3 years of experience working as software developer using relational databases (preferable Oracle).
4. At least 2 years of experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (Preferable Sample Manager).
5. At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst on Healthcare industry.
6. Intermediate understanding of VBA.
7. VGL knowledge is a plus.
This position requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and good prioritization skills.
Knowledge of business processes is plus.
Job ID: 180813
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.