- You will join the Intermodal Solutions business of Siemens Mobility, where innovative software solutions as journey planning and mobile ticketing are shaping the future of mobility.
- In your new role, you will be delegated to our US subsidiary Bytemark (c. 100 employees) in New York.
- As Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will manage the accounting, finance & procurement departments and be accountable for the financial, accounting, budgeting and risk management operations of the company.
- This comprises the development of financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- This position will also be responsible for reporting details of financial operations to the German headquarter, while also having direct supervision of the employees in the accounting and finance department.
- The CFO reports directly to the CEO of Bytemark and has a dotted-line to the global BA of Siemens Mobility MM IMS.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a comparable field of study.
- Moreover, you have longtime professional and managerial experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Ideally, you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) – in any case, you have sound know how concerning accounting, budgeting and financial planning software.
- A background in the software industry, especially in the field of Software As A Service (SaaS) or Mobile applications, would be preferable.
- You have excellent command of the English language. German skills are advantageous, but not required.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 180831
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time