The Financial Analyst position will independently analyze financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information for the Siemens Healthcare US Service Regional Organization. As a key advisor to regional management, the position will design and prepare various financial reports, lead financial analysis at complex levels including budgeting and expense performance comparisons, and conduct regional financial reviews. It will develop and review financial plans and budgets and guide the development of reporting processes to establish standards of expectations for its customers. They will be a key participant in commercial/contract activities, pricing, margin calculations, etc. They will ensure conformance to IFRS requirements.
The role impacts a regional organization of 3,000+ employees and interacts and advises at all levels of that organization plus US Service Division and Performance Controlling team members. It reports to the Director, Regional Service Controlling and Reporting.
This position provides budgeting expertise, financial analysis and reporting for Siemens Healthcare US Service Regions and will work directly with Zone Vice Presidents, Senior Service Directors, Regional Service Managers, and Service Sales Executives that each interact with the Financial Analyst as their primary contact for customer revenue and margin topics. The position will directly support one or more Service Regions.
Specific Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and oversee the development of the accurate completion of key financial reports; interpret data and communicate results within the Performance Controlling and to Sr. Management. The analyst will help to develop and maintain key metrics, scorecards, reporting packages and presentation materials as needed
- Lead discussions of financial analysis at complex levels including budgeting, financials and expenses in performance comparisons allowing decision makers to improve their business performance
- Provide financial expertise, including Performance Controlling recommendations to all customers and promote best practices and continuous improvement in the business
- Perform leading-edge analysis in the areas of work for the performance controlling group
- Hold lead role in the annual budget process for zones and assist in setting revenue and cost objectives for the business
- Support the professional development of less experienced Financial Analysts
The analyst will be accountable for and measured in terms of:
- Quality and timeliness of analytics
- Customer orientation and responsiveness in a matrix environment
- Service reporting, budgeting, and forecasting process enhancement
- Financial performance of US Healthcare Service
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Key criteria include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and related area(s)
- 8-10+ years in relevant field
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator with team members and with Senior level management
- Self-starter, capable of bringing projects to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with an ERP system, downloading data and creating database driven models, including linkage, lookup and pivots within the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Travel required to support Zone meeting schedules, estimated 10%-20%
Job ID: 180856
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.