Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as PETNET Finance Manager - Operations & Business Development.
Employee will manage budgeting and forecasting for 43 operating sites in the US on a monthly and annual basis, KPI development and tracking, Cap Ex project evaluation and justification, IFRS16 reporting and compliance, and collaboration with Healthineers North American Real Estate on facility projects for both new and existing facilities. Employee will report directly to the PETNET CFO. Employee will be an integral member of PETNET Operations & Business Development Teams working closely with the COO, VP of Manufacturing, VP of Manufacturing Engineering, and Sr. Director of Business Development. Employee will collaborate and interface with Performance Controlling, Healthineers Real Estate, and Healthineers North America Finance. The position is heavily involved in month end close managing calculation and posting of entries for depreciation, cost center accruals, etc. Prepares business plans for new biomarkers, new business, and capital projects working with the PETNET SCM and PLM organizations.
· Monthly Reporting
o Preparation / review of monthly forecast update
o Preparation for monthly sustainability call
o Preparation of monthly Cap Ex review and forecast
o Forecast/Budget and tracking for all Operations cost centers
o Review and approval of monthly journal entries
o Provide data and analysis for monthly/quarterly/annual Pharmacy/Operating site spending and profit analysis
- · Facilitate discussions with North America Finance/PETNET/Real Estate regarding fixed asset guidelines and asset purchase approvals ensuring compliance with IFRS16 guidelines
- · Drive proper IFRS16 reporting for leases (alignment with North America Finance)
- · Ensure proper Cap EX and Expense accounting alignment for new real estate projects in accordance with IFRS16 (alignment with Healthineers Real Estate)
- · Provide analysis and support for merger & acquisition topics
- · Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with a >5 years experience in finance/controlling.
- · Ability to plan and manage results and performance.
- · Professional know-how and experience in operations controlling.
- · Solid professional judgement and problem solving skills.
- · Ability to improve existing processes and approaches.
- · Pro-active communication and sharing of knowledge within own team and rest of organization.
- · Drives impact on results.
- · Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- · Knowledge of Oracle enterprise, hyperion, SAP.
- · Creativity and strong analytical skills.
- · Pro-active and independent working style, used to deadlines, and willingness to go extra-mile.
- · High quality standards.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills, including summarizing complex analyses for Executives.
· Review real estate contracts (host agreements, Joint Venture agreements, lease contracts) for approval and accounting correctness
· Align multi-year maintenance plans with PETNET Operations and Healthineers Real Estate
· Preparation / Review of annual Pharmacy operating and Cap Ex budgets
· Review and update annually of asset retirement obligations (AROs)
· Manage PETNET Quarterly Reporting of Enterprise Risks & Opportunities
· Facilitate and participate in PETNET strategy meetings and strategic planning
· Ensure implementation of proper annual CPI adjustments for contracts
· Prepare business cases for Business Development
o New Biomarkers
o New Business
· Prepare business cases for new sites, site expansion, site renovation
· Review quarterly Joint Venture Board presentations
· Nonconformance cost reporting
· Headcount reporting
· Facilitate settlement of insurance claims
· Approve GR/IR write-offs and help determine cause
· Participate in quarterly Balance Sheet reviews with North America Finance
· Assist in periodic reviews of risk and internal controls (RIC)
· Participate in and lead project converting from Oracle to SAP in FY20/FY21
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 180857
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.