Position Overview – IT Solution Expert CMS (Functional Analysis)
Within the Commercial Finance (COF) area of Siemens Financial Services (SFS) a new global platform for managing leasing contracts is being rolled out. The CMS (Contract Management System) IT analysis & configuration team is responsible for Service Management and implementation of changes on that platform and forming the knowledge pool in IT in that area. As the IT Solution Expert, you will be involved in business analysis, system configuration, supporting estimations, training, testing as well as go-live and warranty phase. You will work closely with IT architects, service integrators and delivery & release management.
- Acts as a liaison between IT Department, Vendor and Business BA
- Validates functional requirements and documents IT / System impacts & risks
- Facilitates the negotiation of requirements with business BA
- Facilitates the design sessions with Vendor
- Keeps complete understanding of current business functionality including system impacts / risks
- Performs IT Tests upon new releases / fixes / enhancements
- Able to make configuration changes in UAT
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in related field, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ Years of Cassiopae Experience including configuration skills
- 10+ Years of Financial Industry Experience (Leasing Experience Preferred)
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills
- Analytical Mindset
- Good interpersonal skillset
- Attention to Detail
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred Oracle Background (Should be able to analyze SQL statements and suggest solutions)
- Preferred in depth Cassiopae Accounting configuration knowledge
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at .
Job ID: 180858
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.