As the Enterprise Service Coordinator, you will be involved in daily, weekly and monthly tasks associated with managing, planning and tracking service performance for a very large Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) Enterprise medical service agreement.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the continental US with the opportunity to work from home.
- Reviewing and approving billing submissions for the Siemens SI branch offices
- Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance events for contracts in assigned portfolio
- Reviewing service workorders from Siemens branch offices to ensure compliance
- Tracking service data associated with contractual metrics
- Host monthly conference calls with assigned Siemens branch offices
- Assemble and provide monthly reporting associated to assigned portfolio
- Managing and tracking other compliance documents for Siemens branch offices
- Provide training pertaining to specific customer account procedures to Siemens branch offices
- Periodic special assignments to assist with project analysis and proposal submission
- Working directly with corporate customer to provide service data as required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- No travel required or very rarely for corporate events
- Required proficiency with MS Excel, Word and knowledge of MS Power Point
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a team environment on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks to ensure required productivity and assigned tasks are completed
- Good positive and upbeat attitude
- Willingness to be flexible in order to meet changing and emergency needs
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5 years of experience within the HVAC service industry
- Experience with SAP
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Job ID: 180882
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.