- Work closely with architects to design, implement, and deliver eMeter platform components and new functionality.
- Develop prototypes, high level and detailed designs, Java implementation, automated tests, and performance and resilience tests.
- Do this with strong design and high quality, delivering a complete, enterprise-class solution.
- Work collaboratively with application development teams and other platform users, to understand their needs, improve the platform as a product, and educate and ensure consistent, best-practice use of the platform.
- Help to foster an environment of open communication, creative thinking, problem solving, and cohesive team effort.
- BS degree
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing complex, configurable, scalable enterprise software applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technologies, including Core and Advanced Java, multi-threading, frameworks such as Spring, asynchronous messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modeling, RESTful interfaces, and IoT.
- Understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, infrastructure as code, and continuous availability.
- Proficient at unit testing, code coverage, performance profiling, and debugging complex Java applications.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player and technical mentor.
Job ID: 180890
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: eMeter Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.