- Build awesome web experiences using Web Components.
- Build in flexibility and customization from the start.
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience.
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Work with product managers, UX, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing frontend applications.
- Strong understanding of OOP and Functional JS.
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Babel, and Rollup.
- Experience developing and deploying applications enhanced with Progressive Web Application (PWA) technologies.
- Experience building single page applications.
- Strong front-end debugging skills.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Karma / Mocha / Chai.
- Strong team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things.
- Passionate about developing amazing user experiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Web Components, Shadow DOM, Templates.
- Experience working on UI Frameworks.
- Experience with Redux.
- MS/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
Job ID: 180894
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: eMeter Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.