- Proposal management for the Siemens PSS®CAPE Software Business
- Own the development and execution of PSS®CAPE proposals in the US.
- Drive technical discussions between the PSS®CAPE software internal team and the customer.
- Establish customer partnerships to achieve business goals.
- Promote customer satisfaction by exceeding customer needs.
- Work directly with customers to increase product satisfaction
- Manage a variety of marketing activities for the Siemens PTI US Software Business
- Provide marketing feedback to the larger software team based on industry trends and customer knowledge
- Provide technical and commercial sales support to the Sales team
- Support the Sales team by delivering PSS®CAPE software demonstrations as necessary, both remotely and at customer sites
- Communicate PSS®CAPE software features and functionality to support the sale of new software products/services/solutions
- Participate in US market software user group meetings.
- Occasionally work with PTI Global Software team in support of demonstrations, solutions and proposals for the business worldwide.
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve products, processes and customer experience
- Proactively seeks most up to date technology and industry trends. Welcomes change as means to innovate.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information clearly and concisely to peers and customers verbally, in written communications and learning and training situations.
- Minimum of 6 years in technical, power system protection software (CAPE preferred, also ASPEN) and/or electrical engineering within transmission and/or distribution protection.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related field.
- Strong people skills and engaging presentation and written communications skills.
- Extremely partner-focused, proactive and effective within a team environment.
- Understanding of power system software (Transmission Protection, Distribution Protection, short-circuit, etc)
- Strong business and industry specific acumen
- Experience in the US Power Industry 3-5 years.
- Experience working within a matrix organization.
- Must be willing and able to travel 35% of the time.
- Ability to code in Python strongly preferred
- C++, C#, and Java coding experience
- Proficiency in the use of PSS®E, PSS®SINCAL, PSS®MOD, PSS®ODMS strongly preferred
- Advanced Degree in Business strongly preferred
Job ID: 180903
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.