Sr. Technical Sales Support Professional – Industrial Gearboxes
Technical and quotation sales support of Flender sales channels (Flender direct external sales team, Sales Reps, Distributors, Repair Centers), which includes:
• Selects, prepares and presents technical and commercial proposals of gear units, couplings, spare parts and services utilizing internal selection tools.
• Reviews customer technical specifications and offers gear units, couplings, spare parts or services for different types of industrial markets, such as Minerals/Mining, Oil & Gas, Material Handling, Extrusions, Pumps etc.
• Resolves technical problems to meet customer requirements.
• Reviews and clarifies technical & commercial requirements of customers prior acceptance of customer purchase orders.
• Prepares / clarifies requests for vendor supply components (transmitters, switches, monitoring system etc.).
• Technical write-up of orders after acceptance of customer purchase orders.
• Prepares internal quote / purchase order related documents for management approvals.
• Communicates with customers on all product related topics (incl. technical aspects, order documentation tracking, quote development etc.).
• Coordinates with local or HQ teams Flender technical or commercial solutions.
• Supports internal order management or procurement teams from technical point of view.
• Maintain internal sales management documents or databases.
Supports Flender sales channels (external sales team, sales reps, distributors) in a flexible and adequate way.
Prepares and presents demonstration materials for internal or external parties both locally and at offside locations.
Good knowledge in a technical field or business method including the basic theoretical background.
Develops basic business understanding.
Contributes to team effort, awareness of expected value added.
May improve processes, business methods or technical components.
Required Knowledge/s, Education, Skills:
5 + years of sales / customer service / application engineering experiences (inside or outside sales) or MSc preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronical Engineering or Technical Degree in related field preferred.
Communication skills required to be able to clarify with customers technical or commercial conditions.
Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of specific selection tools for Power Transmission Industry preferred.
Job ID: 180921
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.