For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
- Participates in analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information
- Supports in the preparation of various financial reports compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets
- Participates in the compliance of budget allocations
- Performs financial analysis at semi-complex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, cost analysis and financial and expense performance comparisons
- Identifies and resolves readily identifiable clearly-defined problems
- Collects, analyzes, and manages quantitative data and creates meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reduction.
- Performs the relevant accounts reconciliations
- Supports the preparation of financial statements, forecasting and reporting
- Prepares monthly journal entries under tight month-end deadlines.
- Ad-hoc requests as required
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Professional accreditation as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) completed
- 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Experience managing large amounts of dynamic data and creating meaningful reports
- Demonstrate a good grasp of knowledge and principles of accounting (IFRS 16) and apply through successful completion of assignments
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of accounting
- SAP knowledge and experience required
- Strong skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint
Job ID: 180923
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.