Siemens PLM Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best known brands in the world using our PLM tools, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years. We are looking for dynamic leaders who can contribute on our journey to build Siemens Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) portfolio into a billion dollar business. If you are interested in joining a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we’d be excited to know more about you.
Siemens PLM Software is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Business Operations Manager to join our Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) organization’s leadership team. This position will work directly with the Senior Vice President of LCS and will have responsibility for driving a diverse set of strategic, operational, and organizational initiatives spanning the LCS portfolio, which includes Teamcenter and Polarion software. You will be at the forefront of helping to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges and drive growth and innovation. You will be trusted to take on some of the most challenging and impactful problems, working directly with executive leadership to develop innovative approaches and solutions. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called upon to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on software that is changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
- Capture, clarify and contribute to LCS vision, strategy and goals. Support communication, organizational alignment and execution to the strategic intent. Ensure that organizational objectives are translated into action, measured, and adjusted over time
- Acquire and maintain a broad and balanced perspective across the organization and portfolio and use it to help identify and prioritize the most important projects, business problems and operational improvement opportunities where there is potential for high impact across the organization. Develop comprehensive strategies to solve underlying issues and execute upon solution proposals that you design in partnership with LCS leadership
- Monitor and report on key metrics and produce quarterly reports and dashboards. Develop supporting analysis to facilitate various management decisions and trade-offs
- Organize LCS leadership staff meetings, coordinate agenda and content. Ensure effective meetings through facilitating and capturing clear outcomes and implementing systems to ensure strong follow-up management occurs on action items
- Coordinate regular LCS leadership reviews such as Keystone meetings, Program reviews, Business reviews etc. Includes ensuring presenters and content are organized and prepared, leading the meeting, publishing materials, driving follow-up and giving coaching and feedback to presenters as required
- Drive LCS Town Hall and LCS Ops Review preparation and content generation. Develop and maintain the LCS annual product calendar; planning, driving and balancing key activities and events throughout the year
- Define and publish processes and best practices to ensure operational consistency across the organization
- Provide input to help ensure LCS leadership decisions have timely and quality outcomes. Deliver relevant and informed analysis, alternatives, proposals and recommendations on key operational and business topics. Pro-actively identify problem areas and propose new approaches and solutions, facilitate the right people and forums to address and resolve major issues.
- Ensure all decisions and initiatives consider the financial impact on the business and experience for our customers and/or employees
- Manage and execute a diverse set of key projects for LCS leadership that span the organization and have no specific departmental owner. For example, key initiatives for productivity and lean efforts
- Be a key driver in ensuring LCS continues to be at the forefront of organizations undergoing enterprise agile transformation. Identify opportunities to continue to mature and refine our software lifecycle processes and take them to the next level
- Work closely with Finance team, contributing to budget planning and tracking, reporting, monitoring revenue data, analyzing data to derive trends and opportunities and drive associated action plans
- Analyze employee survey results and other inputs to determine areas for improvement. Drive necessary corrective actions. Identify and implement training and team-building activities as required
- Collaborate with Corporate Strategy to translate company objectives into objectives and action plans for LCS. Drive and report on progress towards these goals.
- Prepare Management and Technical Review Board meetings with key customers. Lead such meetings on behalf of the LCS leadership team when needed.
- Provide internal and external executive presentation support, including defining outlines and agendas, gathering content and working across the organization to develop new content as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Seasoned well-rounded leader with extensive senior leadership experience in both business and technical roles
- Minimum 10+ years of Enterprise Software development background
- Proven ability to manage complex programs, including execution, implementation and influencing skills. Able to handle many diverse and complex activities in parallel. Must be highly organized with strong follow-up discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Flexible, team player with a positive attitude towards internal and external customer experience
- Demonstrated pattern of acting strategically with an innovative, yet analytical approach to problem solving without much supervision or direction
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required
- Must be very familiar with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced degree e.g. MBA
- Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry
- Background in PLM/ALM especially with Teamcenter and/or Polarion software
- Knowledge of SAFe methodology and best practices
Job ID: 180930
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.