Come join SI DS Finance! Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems (SI DS) is looking for a dynamic, result oriented financial analyst to join our finance team in the greater Raleigh area. If you are seeking upward mobility in your career in a fast paced, growing business then look no further.
This role will:
- Report directly to the US Performance Controlling Manager and is a critical part of the SI DS Finance team
- Lead the finance and business controlling for the system business product line of Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) produced in Frankfurt, Germany.
Specific responsibilities of the financial analyst include:
- Create accurate forecasts and budgets for the GIS product businesses
- Analyze monthly results through variance analysis and provide commentary on deviations
- Conduct profitability analysis on the system business looking for trends in sales, cost, market, etc.
- Develop a process to track and monitor selling price levels of system products
- Enhance the process for New Orders forecasting using financial modeling techniques and data from Sales Force.Com, pipeline and hit rate information
- Create and optimize reporting and analysis through digital tools like Tableau and Qlikview
- Evaluate dashboard of tools used by commercial organization and lead process improvement initiative to make them more lean
- Review bids for pricing and commercial terms for GIS business
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excel, Power Point and SAP proficiency required
- Hyperion and SF.COM experience a plus
- Typically 5-7 years of progressive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively across various functional departments and levels of management
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 180934
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.