Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Sr. Analog Design Engineer
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sr. Analog Design Engineer:
- You will develop and maintain RF and analog design concepts to meet system requirements
- You will design, plan and execute experiments to evaluate feasibility of concepts, including circuit analysis and simulations
- You will solve complex technical issues by troubleshooting, determining root cause and proposing design modifications
- You will interface closely with acoustic engineers, SW engineers and electrical engineers to create new components/processes/assembly sequences that solve design challenges
- You will document processes for manufacturing, and transfer designs and processes to manufacturing personnel
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have design experience with transistor-level discrete analog circuits
- You have a fundamental understanding of noise in analog circuits
- You have the ability to perform circuit analysis using commonly-used tools (e.g. SPICE, Matlab or Python, etc.)
- You have experience using HW testing tools such as oscilloscope, DMM, logic analyzer, etc.
- You have experience with EMC / EMI and electrical safety compliance
- You have experience in designing medical equipment, including reliability and compliance
- You have experience working with supply chain, manufacturing and new product introduction
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor (required); Masters (preferred) in Electrical Engineering (RF, analog circuits)
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in analog mixed-signal circuits
- Experience in electrical troubleshooting and circuit analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 180961
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.