Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines, steel plants and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of our customers' drives always at the maximum.
We are currently searching for a Commercial Professional to join our LDA team base in either our Melbourne or Perth offices. You will have the responsibility to cover all commercial aspects of service business in WA including management of long-term service agreements and providing commercial support to our Perth Service Centre.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for all commercial and finance topics in relation to the Perth Service Centre which is a service centre operated with a partner performing motor and drive repairs in the region of Western Australia.
- Support with local projects and activities across retrofit, commissioning, field service and major parts orders.
- Support with management of service contracts including SAP controlling and administration, reporting and support of the service manager.
- Responsibility for controlling, reporting and forecasting of Service activities in the region.
- Providing support and ideas for process improvement opportunities and working with the extended LDA team on all facets of business processes.
What you will bring:
- 5 years’ experience in a commercial/finance role with preference for Service business experience.
- Experience in workshop/service centre environment is preferred but not essential.
- Thorough understanding of SAP and intermediate Excel skills.
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Experience in working independently with minimum supervision and high level problem solving skills.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 180971
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time